The ergonomically designed, small form factor device comes in frustration-free packaging, and takes an average of 3 minutes to install.
The button on the back of the unit makes the connection process both easy and secure: unlike most other adapters on the market, LX Bluetooth neither broadcasts its presence, nor uses an easy-to-guess PIN to protect the communication link. A potential hacker would require physical access to the device, in order to connect to it.
The first time you use this tool to Diagnose and Reset any Fault it’s paid for itself !
- Maximum Vehicle Coverage - Proprietary connection algorithm enables LX Bluetooth to connect to more OBD-II compliant makes & models than any other scantool.
- LX Bluetooth supports all legislated OBD-II protocols with unparalleled performance for the following vehicle regions and year :-
2001 and newer Petrol
2003 and newer Diesel
1996 and newer
1998 and newer
2002 and newer
2006 and newer
Please check OBD-II compliance with vehicle manufacturers before purchasing this product.
- World’s Fastest Bluetooth OBD adapter - Up to 300% faster than the competition.
- Small form factor - At just under 50mm (2”) long OBDLink LX won’t obstruct driver legroom.
- Hacker-Proof - Unique security scheme eliminates the risk of unauthorized access.
- Read & Clear Check Engine light
Check diagnostic codes yourself and make confident, informed repair decisions.
- BatterySaver™ Technology - Plug it in without the danger of draining your vehicle’s battery. Fully automatic sleep and wake-up: does not require switches or manual button presses !
- Free Windows and Android Diagnostic software.
The latest EasyObdII Premium Windows Software and OBDLink App are included with your purchase, free of charge !
- Free Updates
Free firmware updates when required.
- Peace of Mind Warranty
Covered by our 3-year "Repair or Replace" warranty.
Supported Legislated OBD-II Protocols
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Dimensions: 51 x 45 x 23 mm (1.97 x 1.77 x 0.91 inches)
- Weight: 33 g. (1.2 oz.)
- Operating Voltage: 8-18V DC
- Operating Temperature: -20º to 55º C (-4º to 131º F)
- Operating Humidity 10 to 85% (non-condensing)
- OBDLink LX Bluetooth
OBDLink LX Bluetooth Compatibility :-
- Bluetooth-enabled PCs, Laptops, Netbooks (Windows XP SP2 and newer)
Windows PC Software
- EasyObdII (FREE Download, exclusively for OBDLink LX devices)
Windows Phone Apps
- Smartphones (Android 2.2 and newer)
- Tablets (Android 2.3.3 and newer)
- OBDLink (FREE, exclusively for OBDLink devices) Get it here
- Not supported
Support for this product and the EasyObdII Premium software can be requested through our forums
OBDLink LX Scantool
- Product Code: 427201
- Availability: In Stock