OBDLink™ SX is an entry level easy-to-use, inexpensive OBD-II adapter that can turn your PC, Laptop or Netbook into a sophisticated diagnostic scantool.
SX provides the same core functionality as the original OBDLink in a straightforward, plug-and-play package.
The first time you use this tool to Diagnose and Reset any Fault it’s paid for itself !
- Maximum Vehicle Coverage - Proprietary connection algorithm enables SX to connect to more OBD-II compliant makes & models than any other scantool.
- SX supports all legislated OBD-II protocols with unparalleled performance for the following vehicle regions and year :-
2001 and newer Petrol
2003 and newer Diesel
1996 and newer
1998 and newer
2002 and newer
2006 and newer
Please check OBD-II compliance with vehicle manufacturers before purchasing this product.
- Plug-and-play design
- Read & Clear Check Engine light
Check diagnostic codes yourself and make confident, informed repair decisions.
- The large CAN memory buffer makes OBDLink SX the most stable scantool available.
- Free Windows software.
The latest EasyObdII Premium Windows Software is included with your purchase, free of charge !
- Free Updates
Free firmware updates when required.
- Peace of Mind Warranty
Covered by our 3-year "Repair or Replace" warranty.
Supported Legislated OBD-II Protocols
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Dimensions: 89 x 45 mm (3.5 x 1.75 inches)
- Operating Voltage: 8-18V DC
- OBDLink SX
OBDLink SX Compatibility :-
- PCs, Laptops, Netbooks (Windows XP SP2 and newer)
Windows PC Software
- EasyObdII (FREE Download, exclusively for OBDLink SX devices)
Support for this product and the EasyObdII Premium software can be requested through our forums
OBDLink SX Scantool
- Product Code: 425801
- Availability: In Stock