Internet Privacy & Cookies Policy
This website is the property of EasyObd Tools Ltd. We take the privacy of all visitors to this website seriously. This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us via our website or email.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Neil Duddridge and can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
Information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for an account for ordering our products, to receive newsletters or contact us via the contact us page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- We do not share your information with third parties.
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves please contact our data controller.
Storing your personal data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing your information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information. To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is 17 Rusland Close, Chandlers Ford, Hampshire. SO53 1SD