OBDLink™ LX Bluetooth is an easy-to-use, inexpensive, hacker-proof, lightning-fast Bluetooth OBD-II adapter that can turn your Laptop, Netbook , Tablet or Smart phone ** into a sophisticated diagnostic scantool.
The ergonomically designed, small form factor device comes in frustration-free packaging, and takes an average of 3 minutes to install.
The button on the back of the unit makes the connection process both easy and secure: unlike most other adapters on the market, LX Bluetooth neither broadcasts its presence, nor uses an easy-to-guess PIN to protect the communication link. A potential hacker would require physical access to the device, in order to connect to it.
The first time you use this tool to Diagnose and Reset any Fault it’s paid for itself !
- Maximum Vehicle Coverage - Proprietary connection algorithm enables LX Bluetooth to connect to more OBD-II compliant makes & models than any other scantool.
- World’s Fastest Bluetooth OBD adapter - Up to 300% faster than the competition.
- Small form factor - At just under 50mm (2”) long OBDLink LX won’t obstruct driver legroom.
- Hacker-Proof - Unique security scheme eliminates the risk of unauthorized access.
- Read & Clear Check Engine light
Check diagnostic codes yourself and make confident, informed repair decisions.
- Free Windows and Android Diagnostic software.
- The latest EasyObdII Premium Windows Software and OBDLink App are included with your purchase, free of charge !
- OBDLink LX Bluetooth
- Quick Start Guide (Download)
OBDLink LX Bluetooth Compatibility :-
- Bluetooth-enabled PCs, Laptops, Netbooks (Windows XP SP2 and newer)
Windows PC Software
- EasyObdII (FREE Download, exclusively for OBDLink LX devices)
Windows Phone Apps
- Smartphones (Android 2.2 and newer)
- Tablets (Android 2.3.3 and newer)
- OBDLink (FREE, exclusively for OBDLink devices) Get it here
- Not supported
Maximum Vehicle Coverage using the proprietary connection algorithm enables OBDLink™ SX to connect to more OBD-II compliant makes and models than any other scantool.
OBDLink™ SX supports all legislated OBD-II protocols with unparalleled connection performance.
Check / reset engine diagnostic codes and view engine ECU data yourself to make confident, informed repair decisions keep your vehicles running.
The large CAN memory buffer makes OBDLink™ SX the most stable scantool available.
OBDLink™ SX modules are covered by a 3-year "Repair or Replace" warranty.
BatterySaver™ Technology - Leave the OBDLink™ SX module plugged in without any danger of draining your vehicle’s battery using fully automatic sleep and wake.
1x OBDLink LX Bluetooth Diagnostic Module.
1x Quick Start Guide (Download)
OBDLink SX supports all legislated OBD-II protocols for the following vehicle regions and year.
2001 and newer Petrol
2003 and newer Diesel
1996 and newer
1998 and newer
2002 and newer
2006 and newer
Please check OBD-II compliance with your vehicle manufacturer before purchasing this product.
Legislated OBD-II Protocols :-
ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
Windows 32 / 64 Bit Desktop
Windows 32 / 64 Bit Laptop
Windows 32 / 64 Bit Tablet
4 MB or greater installed.
HDD / SSD / ROM
64 GB or greater installed.
Windows USB 2.0 + and Bluetooth 3.0 + installed.
Windows XP SP2 Minimum up to Windows 10 installed.
OBDLINK LX OPERATING SPECIFICATIONS
Dimensions: 51 x 45 x 23 mm (1.97 x 1.77 x 0.91 inches)
Weight: 33 g. (1.2 oz.)
Operating Voltage: 8-18V DC
Operating Temperature: -20º to 55º C (-4º to 131º F)
Operating Humidity 10 to 85% (non-condensing)